About This Product
Printer ink tubing is a system of tubes that carries ink from the ink cartridges to the print head of a printer. The ink tubing is typically made of flexible plastic materials such as silicone or PVC, which are designed to be durable and resistant to ink corrosion.
Features of Printer Ink Tubing
- Silicone Material: Made of excellent silicone material, with light weight, good toughness, and strong corrosion resistance
- Support Custom Service: Inner diameter, outer diameter and wall thickness customizable..
- Applicable Inks: The ink tubing can be used for solvent ink, water based ink, dye ink and pigment ink, etc.
- Easy Replacement: The ink tube is standard processed and can directly replace the old or broken one.
- Applicable Machine: The flexible ink tubing is often used in UV printers and photo machine equipment, with strong practicability.
We're Here To Help YouThank you so much for considering JEsilicone, If you are interested in our product or have any question, Please feel free to complete this form, our engineer will get back to you as soon as possible!